Lenco Trim Tab Tactile Switch Kit W/Led Indicators & Auto Retractor F/Single Actuator Systems
Lenco Tab Tactile Switch Kit W/ Indicators & Retractor
Tactile Switch w/ Indicator LED for all Single Actuator Trim Tab Systems
- Self-contained, sealed keypad
- Self-contained, sealed control box module
- Fade/smudge-proof, laser engraved graphics
- Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75"
- Built-in retract feature returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power is removed
- 2 high-intensity L.E.D. indicator displays show the exact position of our trim tabs at all times
- Photo eye reads ambient light and adjusts the L.E.D. indicator display intensity for optimum viewing in direct sunlight
- 12 & 24-volt compatibility
- Includes Self-Check Feature
What is Self-Check?
Self-Check is a diagnostics feature that is performed immediately after powering up your trim tab system. Once the diagnostic test is completed, a "Good" or "Fault" reading is displayed on the key pads LEDs.
The Lenco indicator switch is the most advanced trim tab switch available. The switch itself is completely waterproof, and has an over-molded connector to eliminate water intrusion. L.E.D. indicator lights let you know exactly where our trim tabs are at all times.
A photochromic eye automatically adjusts the level of light intensity, allowing better visibility of the entire switch in direct sunlight. The indicator switch also come with our retract feature. (Just a little extra piece of mind.)
Manufacturer Part Number: 15070-001
Image & Description Disclaimer - Images and product descriptions are provided by distributors and manufacturers; on occasion the text may contain unintentional errors or omissions. While we make every effort to ensure that pictures and descriptions are correct, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.